10/5/2009 10:55:34 AM

Name: Nobody important

Location: Your mums bed...

Last Sighting: Well... I saw him in McDonalds the other day. He ordered a whopper. Strange. He then put on a red wig and a clown costume and started dancing. Elvis isn't dead but he thinks he is Ronald.

Comments: By the way I was in McDonalds waiting for your mum to finish working.

10/5/2009 4:34:27 AM

Name: elvis

Location: mars

Last Sighting: I saw him! OMG he was tottaly hot!

Comments:

10/1/2009 6:34:34 PM

Name: Elvis Presley

Location: Japan

Last Sighting: um lets see

Comments: well i'm reporting from japan and telling ya'll that i'm doing fine and i'm also hooking up with some foxy mommas so thank you very much. a huh huh

9/30/2009 8:21:56 AM

Name: Elvis Presley

Location: England

Last Sighting: Last time i looked in a miror

Comments: Hi just to let you know i am alive and that i am in England tring to stop drug use. It is very hard though because their are many drug users. I have a lead that a person named be watson is a common users so i'm going after him.

9/30/2009 4:16:53 AM

Name: happy beaver

Location: france

Last Sighting: ????????

Comments: Im a beaver

9/26/2009 5:56:14 AM

Name: vivetta

Location: indianapolis ind.

Last Sighting: never but i belive hes still with us all in some way?

Comments: i have heard so many things about elvis still is alive. but if he is let it be what it is we can think and say what we wont but if the king is still alive we all would like to know. so in time we will know

9/24/2009 11:54:39 PM

Name: KathyABC

Location: CA

9/22/2009 6:25:58 AM

Name: Coco

Location: Me/USA

Last Sighting: not that lucky

Comments: I believe if Elvis was alive he would be silent about it.Tell only his close family

9/18/2009 7:52:12 AM

Name: vasil nace

Location: school

Last Sighting: i was at the hosptial when i saw a figure that looked like the mystery man

Comments: why would elvis fake his death ?????

9/15/2009 1:16:58 AM

Name: Frank Landsman

Location: Bandung, Indonesia

Last Sighting: Since Elvis Presley's alleged death I've received a annual birthday card on the 8th of January (Elvis' b-day and my own) from Mr Jesse E. Presley to his European fan - to compensate for the fact that he never toured Europe. All I needed to do after the 1s

Comments:

9/14/2009 5:34:11 AM

Name: Janine

Location: South africa

Last Sighting: I wish i had the honour of seeing him, but no only on the internet.....:-(

Comments: Well i would have loved to have met Elvis, i think he is the most stunning person, and no one could ever replace him, Even though i was only born in 1981 i am a big fan of his and sometimes i too hope he is still alive and well, but understand if his deat

9/12/2009 3:41:17 PM

Name: Pam Taggart

Location: Rochester NY

Last Sighting: I know where he is, but I can't say!!!

Comments: I know Elvis is alive and I have his phone number. but I can't give it out. for thoughs of you that don't beleave that Elvis is alive you're the one who will have the last laugh when he is realy gone and I'm going to say See I told you so!!!

9/9/2009 11:51:15 AM

Name: Elvis

Location: In Hiding

Last Sighting: Last time I looked in a mirror

Comments: Hi I'm Elvis

9/4/2009 12:22:23 PM

Name: Lee Beatty

Location: Alive, Alaska

Last Sighting: "Alive, Alaska"

Comments: Last message was cut off. If you think Elvis is dead, read an e-book called "Alive, Alaska". Know the truth and the truth will set you free.

9/4/2009 12:20:22 PM

Name: Lee Beatty

Location: Alive, Alaska

Last Sighting: "Alive, Alaska"

Comments: I tell everyone this and no one believes me. But, you have to ask Roland David Hunter if Elvis is still alive. Roland won a fishing trip to an exclusive area of Alaska, an area so remote that it is unmapped. But, while driving around enjoying the trip of

9/4/2009 12:08:00 PM

Name: JimmyWayneWaddell

Location: DallasGa

Last Sighting: Wish he was alive. Really miss him.

Comments:

9/4/2009 10:05:57 AM

Name: Priscilla

Location: Colorado

Last Sighting: I saw Elivs alot of times the last time was in Louisiana I had enter the USAF in 1972 .

Comments: I have always hope that some day I would see him again.. I dont know what to believe. but I really love him as a star...

9/4/2009 2:11:51 AM

Name: Huh

Location: Virginia

Last Sighting: Wheres the "proof?"

Comments:

8/29/2009 5:39:37 AM

Name: Aron Sliverman

Location: Jackson USA

Last Sighting: YouTube Site. Elvisishere2010 [Clue]

Comments: Reaching Out: i am alive!! old! but alive!!!, i am NOT Jon Cotner!! if you email i will talk with you , & i will prove it is i Old Elvis The Image Died to let the man live!! ,

8/27/2009 2:45:06 PM

Name: kyle parish

Location: mitchell, indiana

8/27/2009 12:25:25 PM

Name: Lweis Berg

Location: Canada

Last Sighting: Yeah,he lives in Tweed,Ontario !!!

Comments:

8/23/2009 11:36:03 AM

Name: Doreen Gratton

Location: Edmonton Alberta

Last Sighting: Elvis is alive and here with me---where having a romantic dinner

Comments:

8/16/2009 11:14:20 PM

Name: Larry

Location: Kentucky

Last Sighting: August 1977

Comments: Elvis is dead, only stupid absent minded people thing otherwise. The he met Nixon he was high on drugs.

8/16/2009 2:22:29 PM

Name: Cody Marshall

Location: Memphis

Last Sighting: I think Elvis is alive and uses the name George Vreeland Hill. It has been a rumor for years.

Comments: There has been a rumor for years that Elvis is out there and uses the name George Vreeland Hill.

Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24
Elvis Presley TCB Logo Solid Costume Pendant with Necklace [Gold - 1.5"] $12.10
End Date: Sunday Nov-3-2019 21:37:29 PST
DOG TAG NECKLACE - Elvis Presley #1 King of Rock n Roll Oldies icon $12.00
End Date: Sunday Oct-27-2019 17:03:52 PDT
Elvis Presley Eagle Necklace Gold Chain Aloha Hawk Costume Jewelry 70s Las Vegas $13.95
End Date: Friday Nov-15-2019 10:59:32 PST
TCB NECKLACE Stainless Steel Pendant Charm Taking Care of Business Elvis Motto $6.89
End Date: Friday Nov-1-2019 12:41:06 PDT